A Cup of Ubuntu: Calling all Louisville Ubuntuers!

Brad Luyster bradluyster at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 02:11:13 BST 2007

Hey guys, this is Zuph, the friendly Louisville Liason for the
Kentucky Ubuntu LoCo team.  Unfortunately, Louisville is lagging
behind the rest of the state in terms of activity in the LoCo.  In the
interest of drumming up some more active members from the area, I
think it'd be really awesome if we could all get together for Coffee
at some point in the next few weeks and talk about Ubuntu, Linux, and
other General nerdery.  This is primarily a social meet-up, but if you
have a problem, feel free to come and ask it and we'll try and help!

I'd like to go to a coffeeshop with free WiFi, and my favorite among
those is Heine Brothers.  The one at the corner of Bardstown Rd. and
Eastern Parkway is pretty central.  So what dates in the next few
weeks would we all be most available to meet up?  Please either
respond to this email or to my email address (BradLuyster at gmail.com)
and let me know.

I look forward to seeing you all!

Brad "Zuph" Luyster