Ubuntu Kansas LoCo Introductions

William Fagan libwilliam at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 19:37:12 BST 2010

Sorry Dale for the double email. I forgot to 'Reply to all'.

I am not sure how much interest there is in the overall Kansas community but
I would definitely participate if something got set up. Since joining this
mailing list this is the only post I remember seeing. I live in Wichita and
would be willing to spread the word, bug fix, feature development or
whatever we would like to set up.