Ubuntu Kansas LoCo GLU @ KU

Brylie Oxley brylie at gnumedia.org
Tue Oct 20 16:16:28 BST 2009

My name is Brylie Oxley. I am an active member of the GNU/Linux Users at
Kansas University. We will be having weekly meetings on Tuesdays at 7PM at
1204 Oread, Lawrence, Kansas.

Our main purpose is to spread awareness of Software Libre alternatives on
any platform. We also work with community members to establish computer
terminals in public places as well as private residences.

Are there any members on this list who are interested in participating in
our organization? We need all the insight and perspective we can get :-)
--Brylie