Ubuntu Kansas LoCo Hello from Ft Riley area problems with ubuntu

Marc Troupe troupemvt at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 31 15:33:07 BST 2009

I spents hours downloading this program, found out the username and passwd did not work. Searched the forums and found a way to reset it. Did not work, I uninstalled it then reinstalled it hoping to get the option of entering a new password. Didn't work, sent me back to the original setup. I did not get the option for a new password. Just the user password login. Is there an easier way to change or reset my password? I am exited to see this new program I think I will like it from the articales I have read.

Thanks for your time