Ubuntu Kansas LoCo IRC meetings

Eric Klemm ericklemm at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 10:38:49 BST 2007

What is a good time for everyone to attend an IRC meeting in ubuntu-kansas?
We ought to be having meetings every two weeks at least.

I have a strange, ever-changing work schedule, but Thurs and Fri are my days
off.
Evenings don't tend to be good for me, since I get off work at 9pm and then
until bedtime is the only time I see my wife.

for now, I don't even need to be there, I can log it and read it later.

What times are good for you?

As always any input, thoughts, ideas etc are welcome, encouraged and
appreciated by all

Eric Klemm
adastra23