[ubuntu-us-in] Greetings

David Wonderly david.wonderly at kubuntu.org
Fri Jun 29 02:05:37 UTC 2012

Hey Everyone.

I am going to moving to the Fort Wayne area in August and I thought I would
see how the loco is and if there are any LUGS in the Fort Wayne area.

A little about me. I've been involved with Ubuntu for about 5 now. I'm
currently on the California teams leadership. We have a 3 leader system out
here. I am also on the Kubuntu council and an avid KDE user.

Having been doing the leader thing in the California team for a couple years,
I wanted to get involved with the Indiana team when I come to town.

Anyway, I'll try and make the July IRC meeting and would like to see what I
can do to help the Indiana Team.

Cheers!

Dave Wonderly
Darkwing on FreeNode