[ubuntu-us-in] Ubuntu 10.10

John Hayden johnhayden83 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 16:33:16 UTC 2012

I would tend to agree with you. I would do whatever works best for you.  If
the new were you going to does not work with your computer, Why upgrade and
give yourself problems. Besides, it should still work fine for quite a
while Without any updates.
Of course this is only just my opinion On the matter. But you could
possibly even use a different distro That runs better on Lower and