[ubuntu-us-in] Greetings

Simón Ruiz simon.a.ruiz at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 02:45:45 UTC 2012

On Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 4:24 AM, John Hayden <johnhayden83 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am from Indianapolis and have not been to any ubuntu meetings but I
would
> like to come to the next meetup we have also. I have been an Ubuntu user
> since 06 and have since fully transferred 100% over to Ubuntu on my
desktop,
> laptop, and laptop mini.
> I'm no programmer but an avid user and promoter of Ubuntu. Let me know if
> can be of assistance.
>
> -john hayden

Welcome aboard, John!

I, myself, started with Linux and Ubuntu at around that time; 5.10/Breezy
Badger to be precise.

I'm not much of a programmer myself, at least yet, and most of my
involvement with Ubuntu was organizing and promoting both before and after
Michael and I decided to put together this group.

As mentioned before, we'd love to get some fresh blood into organizing and
reviving the LoCo. You're welcome to take a role in that renaissance,
however you feel suits you best.

I hope this finds everybody having a beautiful, and scorching, summer!

Simón