[ubuntu-us-in] Help with keyring issue

Simón Ruiz simon.a.ruiz at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 18:46:47 UTC 2012

On Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 11:29 AM, Charlie Luna <war.tribe.mc at gmail.com> wrote:
> When my laptop finally gets booted and I'm looking at the desktop, I have to
> click on the keyring box in order to pit my password in. Before all I had to
> do was to start typing in my password and everything was fine. Is this a new
> feature of 11.10 or have I changed something by accident? I may just
> reinstall 11.10 to see if that fixes it.

Charlie,

Sorry for the late reply on this.

I haven't personally noticed the issue you're describing. I don't know
that I actually use a keyring, though. I think my wife's laptop uses
one to store wireless access point passwords and such, but I don't
think she's noticed any issues either.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help. Did you re-install? If so, did it help?

Simón