[ubuntu-us-in] So, reviews of Unity?

Ryan Hoots webmaster at ryanhoots.com
Sun Sep 11 03:29:06 UTC 2011

I didn't like unity... only 2/5 of the computers in my network have the
harware to run it. I like the GNOME 2 interface better.
Even if I had the hardware, I still think the panel on the left side isn't
what I'd choose. I'd get rid of it and replace it with the AWN dock, it
seems to do the job well enough for me.
If I *have *to use Ubuntu, even on the latest and greatest PC, I'd use
Ubuntu Classic.
But I do think Unity is better than KDE, in my opinion...

www.ryanhoots.com