[ubuntu-us-in] Ubuntu-us-in Digest, Vol 42, Issue 3

Keith Karnafel keith at karnafel.com
Thu Oct 27 17:30:08 UTC 2011

On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 5:26 PM, Scott D Howard <scottdhoward at gmail.com>wrote:

> I am running the 64 bit version on my Dell Studio 1745 and have no
> complaints. Runs fast and no issues so far after using it for several days.

I have to concur. Four different installs and all work great. Least buggy of
any Ubuntu release. Two machines with 64 bit; two with 32 bit version on
Atom based netbooks. One was an upgrade which went smoothly... Also a first.
Boots are faster; Unity is much improved; improved tweaks with Unity via
Compiz manager.

- Keith