[ubuntu-us-in] Hello!

John Hayden johnhayden83 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 00:34:23 UTC 2011

I am also happy to be appart of the Indiana Ubuntu community. I have been
an ubuntu user since version 6.04. It's nice to know I'm not alone here
anymore! I now have all my computers switched over to full Ubuntu, which
includes my home built PC 8 gigs 2 TB HD, intel i7, 2 gig vid card. Also
have it on my HP Envy 14 beats edition, and my acer aspire one netbook. I
am completely satisfied with all three builds.