[ubuntu-us-in] Loco Activity.

Rob Ludwick rob at rcludw.no-ip.org
Sat Oct 23 20:59:22 BST 2010

All,

I have known Simon for several years, and I have not known Simon to be a
conniving back-stabbing two-faced power-mongering leader.  In fact, he's
really been quite the opposite, which I though made a good match for the
Ubuntu Indiana LoCo.  And it was with some sadness I read he was not
going to be continuing in his role as the leader.

Simon has been honest and up front about this with the entire group when
he offered to let someone else take over the reigns of the LoCo on the
mailing list a few months back.

Priorities change, and both Mike and Simon have stated they couldn't
give this group the priority it deserved.

If people have ideas for a meetup, installfest, publicity event, etc,
this mailing list is the place for people to get some steam behind the
idea and to ask for volunteers.

If you would like to see what other state-wide groups are doing I
recommend everyone read the lessons-learned series on this site:

http://ubuntu-us.org/

--Rob