[ubuntu-us-in] Maverick release party

Simón Ruiz simon.a.ruiz at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 15:57:08 BST 2010

On Fri, Oct 15, 2010 at 9:36 AM, Michael Schultheiss
<schultmc at cinlug.org> wrote:
> Jason Corfman wrote:
>>   The bad news is... my wife's best friend from high school is getting
>> married that afternoon. However, it doesn't look like it will be an
>> all-day affair (no pun intended), so if the party is in the evening, we
>> might be able to attend. If it is in the afternoon, however, we won't be
>> able to make it.
>

> I'm thinking dinner personally - I'll be at Drupal Camp Indy during the
> day.

Sarah and I can make it down to Indianapolis for dinner on the 23rd.

With the end of the term, I'm only today going to get the chance to
install Meerkat somewhere and check it out, but I've seen and heard
some good stuff.

I hope this finds you all having a beautiful Friday!

Back to grading.

Simón