[ubuntu-us-in] Maverick release party

Jason Corfman computers at corfyscorner.com
Fri Oct 15 01:29:14 BST 2010

  The bad news is... my wife's best friend from high school is getting
married that afternoon. However, it doesn't look like it will be an
all-day affair (no pun intended), so if the party is in the evening, we
might be able to attend. If it is in the afternoon, however, we won't be
able to make it.

Jason