[ubuntu-us-in] Ubuntu Indiana gathering?

Michael Schultheiss schultmc at cinlug.org
Thu Nov 11 23:47:37 GMT 2010

Rob Ludwick wrote:

> > IRC channel
> > Installfest. Bloomington, IUPUI, IUPUC (Columbus) are the most convenient
> > for me.
> > Edubuntu fest. Invite parents, children, teachers, others
>
> There's also talk of the Indiana Linux Fest, which is getting underway.
> It's possible we could do something there.  Mr. Schultheiss I thought
> was doing something with this:
> http://www.indianalinux.org/cms/

Yes, I'm involved in the non-profit organization that is organizing
Indiana LinuxFest.  We're planning on holding the inaugural Indiana
LinuxFest at the end of March 2011 in Indianapolis.  Visit
http://www.indianalinux.org for the latest information.

> And the Ohio Linux Fest is in September next year, which we may want a
> booth since a lot of Indiana people show up there.

Booth space is also available at Indiana LinuxFest :)