[ubuntu-us-in] Ubuntu Indiana gathering?

Simón Ruiz simon.a.ruiz at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 19:20:52 GMT 2010

On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 6:44 PM, Roger Pate <roger at qxxy.com> wrote:
> What is the official Ubuntu Indiana mailing list? It looks like I
> received this from ubuntu-us-in at lists.ubuntu.com, which I only
> recently joined, but I can't find mention of another list.

Roger,

Forgive me, you would have gotten that message whether or not you were
actually on the list.

Things got swapped around a little bit so that e-mails sent via
Launchpad (thus "This message was sent from Launchpad by...") *also*
hit the mailing list (thus "Ubuntu-us-in mailing list...").

The problem is that it doesn't work vice versa; all of these mailing
list messages do *not* get sent out via Launchpad, which is why I was
sent out that message asking people to join the list to continue the
discussion.

Simón