[ubuntu-us-in] Ubuntu Media Server?

DJ Gregory darrell.e.gregory at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 20:12:53 GMT 2010

Everyone,

I've been using Ubuntu for awhile, but really got into it around Hoary
Hedgehog.  I enjoy any Linux distro on a whole, but I want a media
server, preferably based on Ubuntu Server.  Can anyone recommend some
programs and/or methods to set up something like this?  I have ideas and
I've seen solutions, but I want to get some of our members opinions here
as to what is good to actually use.  Forums are fine to search around
in, but not personal enough.  I'd like to get some real life input in
how things work.  Any good ideas?
--
Thanks,

DJ