[ubuntu-us-in] Ubuntu LoCo Re Approval Process

Michael Schultheiss schultmc at cinlug.org
Fri Jan 22 14:15:07 GMT 2010

Scott D Howard wrote:
>    How will this apply to the Indiana team more specifically?

I assume you're referring to the Loco Team reapproval.  Here's the
process:

> > How it will work, for all teams which have been approved over 2
> > years,a member of the LoCo Council is selected to be the point of
> > contact with the LoCo team for re-approval, they will contact your
> > Team contact / leader.
> >
> > They will attempt to contact you three times over one month.  Once
> > contact is made,  you will then invite you to the next available IRC
> > meeting.  Using the method you were originally approved,
> > https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoGettingApproved.  We just want to see
> > how you've progressed, your activity, and if you?ve had any issues,
> > how you've handled them.
> >
> > During this time, we may need to have more IRC meetings, but we will
> > let you know when you are requested to attend. The re approval
> > process is documented and the information is on the wiki
> > https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoCouncil/LoCoTeamReApproval

Specifically, Simón will be contacted since he's the Team Owner
(http://loco.ubuntu.com/teams/ubuntu-us-indiana)

As a group, we'll need to document what we've accomplished since we've
been approved and why we should continue to be an approved team.
According to https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoCouncil/LoCoTeamReApproval
we're in round 2 of the reapproval process and will be working with
Chris Crisafulli.