[ubuntu-us-in] Ubuntu LoCo Re Approval Process

Michael Schultheiss schultmc at cinlug.org
Thu Jan 21 15:25:32 GMT 2010

FYI

This would be a good time to inject some new blood into the Indiana
LoCo.  I know Simón and I are both very busy - if others want to step up
and lead the LoCo into the future, I'm sure we wouldn't mind becoming
advisors.

----- Forwarded message from Laura Czajkowski <laura at lczajkowski.com> -----

----- End forwarded message -----