[ubuntu-us-in] En route to Jaunty Jamboree

Simón Ruiz simon.a.ruiz at gmail.com
Sun May 3 01:28:19 BST 2009

On Sat, May 2, 2009 at 2:40 PM, Pawsitive Results
<pawsitiveresults at gmail.com> wrote:
> Jett and I just left trial site, should be there soon!
>
> Ana

Ana,

It was awesome to see you there, and to meet Jett. It was delightful
to see how easily you got Bach to tunnel and jump!

It was a pleasure to meet the Sellers, as well as Krystal and her crew.

We had awesome weather, and great people. I had a blast, everyone.

Thank you for coming out and helping us celebrate this great release. :-)

Simón