[ubuntu-us-in] Jaunty Jamboree!

Pawsitive Results pawsitiveresults at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 15:53:52 BST 2009

Okay! I'll not be there until we're done at trial in Fortville (which looks
to be close, actually!). I hear entries were low, and no tournament classes,
so I can't imagine it'll run very late--I'm guessing I'll be at the park
before 4:00. I'll have dog-gear with me--the extra pen and some practice
equipment for the fun of it. And some freeze-dried liver.
Ana