[ubuntu-us-in] Jaunty Jamboree!

Simón Ruiz simon.a.ruiz at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 14:13:26 BST 2009

On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 8:56 AM, Pawsitive Results
<pawsitiveresults at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey! How many of us will have dog(s) with us?
> Xen's in season, so I've had to pull her from the trial this weekend--she'll
> be staying with a friend for the day, and I've swapped her entries over to
> Miss Jett. The trial is in Fortville, so I'll be coming directly from there.
> If there's any interest, I'd be happy to throw a jump or two, and a practice
> tunnel, in my car, if anyone thinks their dogs might be interested in trying
> their paw at agility. Also, I could bring a second ex-pen, if that would be
> helpful?
> Ana

We'll probably be bringing our dog, Bach.

He's a shaggy old pup, a rescue case.

Not one for obedience, but I'd be thoroughly impressed (and amused) if
anyone got him to try his paw at anything with the word "agility" in
it! ;-)

I dunno about an ex-pen. What's that?

Simón