[ubuntu-us-in] getting Jaunty... responsibly... locally..?

Jason Corfman computers at corfyscorner.com
Fri Apr 24 00:09:39 BST 2009

> Anyone else getting Jaunty today?

I've been running Jaunty for a week. I usually beat the rush and get the
Release Candidate when that comes out. Normally, I wait to upgrade over
the weekend, but I was home sick last Thursday, so I did it then. But I
finished downloading the official final torrent for the ISO a few
minutes ago (still seeding, however) and installed it to a USB key for
use on other computers. It comes in handy now and then. Later, I will
burn a CD or two, but I don't want to do that while it is seeding.