[ubuntu-us-in] getting Jaunty... responsibly... locally..?

Michael Wigren michael.wigren at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 13:47:12 BST 2009

I would watch this page: http://releases.ubuntu.com/9.04/
tomorrow. Find the version you need, most likely the one marked
dekstop-i386.iso, and click on the link the says ....iso.torrent. If
you're using Ubuntu you should be prompted to open a .torrent file with
Transmission. If you're on Windows I suggest uTorrent. The file will
then be downloaded. You wont be pounding the official servers, and
you'll be helping others keep the load a little lighter.

--
Michael Wigren <michael.wigren at gmail.com>