[ubuntu-us-in] Printer/Scanner issue

Michael Wigren michael.wigren at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 12:09:46 BST 2009

Not so sweet for some with Intel Graphics cards.
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JauntyJackalope/ReleaseNotes#Performance%
20regressions%20on%20Intel%20graphics%20cards

It looks like the fixes are available though, if any one runs into these
troubles:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ReinhardTartler/X/RevertingIntelDriverTo2.4
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?s=8bba531c58c1edff705758116c679d65&t=1103916

--