[ubuntu-us-in] Printer/Scanner issue

John McClellan macbuntu at comcast.net
Wed Apr 22 00:42:30 BST 2009

Just a by the way...  Jaunty is sweet!  I loaded the Beta a couple of
weeks ago and I am Impressed!
Maybe it's just the luck of the draw with my hardware but I haven't had
glitch, or issue #1...

Although Hardy was solid, and Intrepid an Improvement, this release is
just flat out stable and didn't need a ton of tweaking to get it to my
liking.   I swore that this time I was staying with Hardy LTS for it's
duration, but I have moved everything to Jaunty on my everyday
workhorse.

Hope it works as well for everybody else!
I've been using Ubuntu since Warty, and just for the grins. I booted the
live CD the other day and MAN!
We have come a long way baby!