[ubuntu-us-in] Jaunty Release Party

Krystal Weber kvweber at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 08:18:08 BST 2009

Salut,

Sorry if I replied to the wrong message, I'm a little confused at how
communication is supposed to work in these kinds of things. I'm much more
used to face-to-face/ social-networking.

If I can, I'd like to come and meet everyone! I haven't lived here long, is
it okay for me to be there if there's alcohol present (I'm only nineteen)? I
wasn't sure since Indiana has all kinds of weird laws, ha-ha.

I'll have to come with my room mate because she's my ride, is that alright
as well? She's not an official member, but she has at least one machine
running Ubuntu (the rest run Vista, but I forgive her for it). We'll bring
twice the food, or drinks- or whatever you need.

---Krystal V. Weber