[ubuntu-us-in] Fwd: Intrepid Release Parties!

Simón Ruiz simon.a.ruiz at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 04:54:39 BST 2008

On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 11:41 PM, Michael Schultheiss
<schultmc at cinlug.org> wrote:
> Simón Ruiz wrote:
>> FYI.
>>
>> Who's ready for another Ubuntu party?! :-)
>
> https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-us-in/2008-September/000608.html
> ?

Precisely!

> Or should we throw two parties, an Ubuntu birthday and an Intrepid
> Release Party? :)

Oooh. I know I'd be hard pressed to make it down to Indy from Ft.
Wayne 2 consecutive weekends in a row, myself. Though, to spend time
with you wonderful people... ;-)

I'd merely intended to pass along Jono's e-mail, and maybe inspire
some more party thoughts, not to suggest two separate parties.

Off to bed for me! I'm presenting first thing in the morning.

Simón