[ubuntu-us-in] Intrepid release party

Doc.Brown at rolls-royce.com Doc.Brown at rolls-royce.com
Tue Sep 16 13:39:53 BST 2008

Okay, sorry, not "bar" restaurant/bar.

   _____

From: ubuntu-us-in-bounces at lists.ubuntu.com
[mailto:ubuntu-us-in-bounces at lists.ubuntu.com] On Behalf Of Ryan M. Peters
Sent: Monday, September 15, 2008 3:52 PM
To: Brown, David (Test Department)
Subject: Re: [ubuntu-us-in] Intrepid release party

        Yeah but there's a few of us who are only 14 and aren't allowed in
bars
(namely, me). Speaking of which I remember asking to be a member of this
team a while ago a couple of time, but I don't think i made it too
noticeable of a message... of well at least I'm technically involved
here!
        Oh yeah I completely forgot to say I have a library program on
Ubuntu
at the Highland Library (yeah I'm nowhere near Indy so i wouldn't be
able to go to the party anyways) this weekend the 20th at 1 PM Central,
and another one the following week for people to burn cd's of Hardy
8.04.1.