[ubuntu-us-in] K-12 Open Minds Conference Ubuntu Presence -Interested?

Simón Ruiz simon.a.ruiz at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 02:48:36 BST 2008

On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 6:36 PM, DJ Gregory <darrell.e.gregory at gmail.com> wrote:
> I really wish I could attend :(  Bummer im still deployed.  How far out are
> these things usually planned?

Heh, not much to be done for not being near it. :-) I appreciate the
interest, though.

Hmmmm, well, that depends. Each conference is completely different in
that it's a different group of people using a different organizational
structure, etc.

For K-12 Open Minds:

* It was announced at the conference last year that this year's
conference was definitely going to happen.
* A date was set a few months back.
* The schedule of which sessions are happening when is still being
worked on, with the conference starting the Thursday after next.

> DJ

Simón