[ubuntu-us-in] Intrepid Release Party

Simón Ruiz simon.a.ruiz at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 14:51:21 GMT 2008

On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 9:27 AM, Michael Schultheiss
<schultmc at cinlug.org> wrote:
> I made a reservation for 15 people at 6:00 PM at the Castleton Buca di
> Beppo under the name "Ubuntu Party"

Excellent! We've got a carpool of 4 people coming down from Ft. Wayne.
(Sorry, no more room in my car, but we definitely encourage
carpooling—where—plausible for many reasons, only one of which is the
possibility of spreading the financial burden.)

We're also taking the opportunity of driving to Indy with a car-full
of geekish folk to stop by Fry's en route. :-) I need new computer
power supplies so I can have working desktops at home :-(, so this is
a perfect opportunity.

> Buca di Beppo Castleton Square
> 6045 E 86th St
> Indianapolis, IN 46250

If you're still undecided about coming, come. This is an opportunity
to put names to faces and to get an experiential sense of what Ubuntu
is really all about: our relationship to each other.

It's also an opportunity just to eat good food with good people. It's
been my experience that breaking bread with one's fellows is among the
finest, most enriching experiences in life.

We'll see you all there!

Simón