[ubuntu-us-in] Fwd: Intrepid Release Parties!

Michael Schultheiss schultmc at cinlug.org
Tue Oct 14 14:49:12 BST 2008

Haris Amin wrote:
> Hey Guys,
>
> I'm new to the group...has there been an IRC meeting?

There've been several IRC meetings in the past but recently we haven't
had one, primarily because a lot of people forget :)  They're typically
scheduled for the 2nd Monday of the month at 9:00 PM Eastern in
#ubuntu-us-in on irc.freenode.net.

> Also are we talking about an  Ubuntu release party or just a good ol
> fashioned get together?

Both, although we typically get together at a restaurant or park and
have a meal together so it's more like a good ol' fashioned get together
than an installfest or something like that.  Some people do bring
laptops regardless of where we hold the party.  Be sure to sign up on
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/IndianaTeam/IntrepidReleaseParty to help us plan
and see who's planning on coming.

Hope to see you there!