[ubuntu-us-in] OpenStreetMap

Jason Corfman computers at corfyscorner.com
Mon Nov 17 16:38:20 GMT 2008

I read about OpenStreetMaps a couple months ago and added in my
subdivision before Google Maps had it. Granted, Google Maps added my
subdivision about two weeks later (probably unrelated), but it was nice
to have something that recognized where my subdivision was. I have only
lived here for five years, after all.

Now if I can get my GPS unit to recognize my subdivision, I will be a
happy camper.

Corfy