[ubuntu-us-in] TriLoCo-Midwest

Michael Schultheiss schultmc at cinlug.org
Tue Mar 4 13:25:44 GMT 2008

As one of the newest approved LoCo teams and the newest
approved LoCo team in the Midwest, the Indiana Ubuntu LoCo team has been
invited to participate in the Tri-LoCo Midwest team
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/TriLoCo-Midwest

The Tri-Loco Midwest team exists to provide collaboration on current and
upcoming events.  I think they can help provide guidance in our goal to
host an Indiana LinuxFest.

The Tri-LoCo Midwest team previously consisted of members from the Ohio,
Michigan and Chicago LoCo teams (hense the Tri) - now we're the fourth
member of the triad :)

The Tri-LoCo Midwest team holds periodic IRC meetings and rotates the
meetings through the member LoCo's IRC channels.  We've been asked to
host the next meeting on Sunday, March 16, 2008 at 9:00 PM EDT in our
channel.

Hope to see you there!