[ubuntu-us-in] Monthly Meeting

Jason Corfman computers at corfyscorner.com
Sat Jun 7 01:55:28 BST 2008

"Yeah, you did an excellent job, Corfy. :-) Impressive initiative, I
must say, to get that information on the record."

Well, I spent 5 years as a newspaper reporter (3 years at one paper, 2
years at another) and attended/covered city council, county council,
county commissioner, school board, library board, hospital board, board
of zoning appeals, planning commission, board of works, park board, fair
board, and who knows what else kind of meetings, not to mention the fact
that I am currently on the Hancock County Youth As Resources board (6
years), the Youth As Resources of Central Indiana board (4 years), and
the Hancock County United Way Advisory Board (2 years), so I know a few
things about getting items on official record.

Jason Corfman
computers at corfyscorner.com - www.corfyscorner.com
           Take back the Internet!
www.getfirefox.com and www.getthunderbird.com