[ubuntu-us-in] Ubuntu x86

Michael Schultheiss schultmc at cinlug.org
Thu Jun 5 14:22:42 BST 2008

Scott D Howard wrote:
>    I really could use quite a few to disperse down here. I don't know how
>    many your willing to give out and I want to make sure that everyone
>    gets a fair amount so I would like to have at least 10-x86 if that is
>    okay and if you want to throw in some more that would be cool too.

We've got plenty of CDs to hand out but for those of you not in Metro
Indy or Metro Fort Wayne, we'd like to bundle shipments to you to save
on costs.  There's quite a few requests from the Evansville area - it
shouldn't be a problem to ship several CDs to one of you so you can
dispurse them locally.