[ubuntu-us-in] ISO to usb stick.

Vern Ceder vceder at canterburyschool.org
Wed Jan 16 12:19:24 GMT 2008

Yeah, I originally used the isotostick.sh to create usb sticks with the
OLPC's sugar interface (its original purpose), but I tried it with both
the liveCD and the alternate install this past weekend and it works with
them just fine - with two cavets.
1) isotostick.sh needs gutsy - it doesn't really work under feisty
unless you do some surgery, and
2) for the alternate CD I had to add a copy of the iso image as well,
meaning it took a 2GB stick.

Vern

--
This time for sure!