[ubuntu-us-in] Ubuntu Community Council Meeting - 2008-02-21 3:00 PM EST

Michael Schultheiss schultmc at cinlug.org
Sat Feb 16 19:50:38 GMT 2008

According to https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CommunityCouncilAgenda the next
Community Council meeting is Thursday, February 21, 2008 at 20:00 UTC
(3:00 PM EST).  The meeting is held in #ubuntu-meeting on
irc.freenode.net.  I'll be attending the meeting - anyone else who can
attend is encouraged to do so.  I'll report on our approval status for
those who can't attend the meeting.

Thank you to everyone who helped with the team so far - I'm looking
forward to continued Ubuntu advocacy in 2008 and beyond!