[ubuntu-us-in] Unsubscribing from the mailing list.

Nathaniel Dobbs misconfiguration at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 20:36:11 GMT 2008

I am writing to let you all know I am unsubscribing to the Ubuntu
mailing lists. I am doing this because I do not use Ubuntu any longer
and haven't since around the time of Ohio Linux Fest '07. I have not
contributed to this community as much as I should in the past for I
have switched my focus to Redhat, Fedora and OS X as my hobby OS'. The
only Ubuntu machine I use is for my boxee Set Top Box in the living
room and bedrooms, I want to thank all of you for your support and
continued dedication to Linux. The group has a lot of very bright and
dedicated members, it was nice meeting you guys and I'd love to stay
in touch outside of the mailing lists.

Take care everyone,

Nathaniel Dobbs RHCE
misconfiguration at gmail.com