[ubuntu-us-in] position in Huntingburg

Scott D Howard scottdhoward at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 12:33:41 GMT 2008

Hey friends,

I don't know if this position has been filled yet but not too long ago this
was made known to me by one of my friends for those of you that live in
Southern Indiana.

"There's an open position at OFS Brands, Inc. for an entry-level IT
position. The position is in the systems administration group and will
be supporting network admin, telephony admin, oracle dba, and unix
sysadmin. Experience in one or more of these areas is a plus but not
required. OFS will train as needed. Will work out of Huntingburg
office. Please pass this along to anyone who might be interested or to
anyone who might know someone who might be interested. :)"

--
Scott D Howard
Computer Maintenance Technician