[ubuntu-us-in] Free up disk space on ext2/3 partitions

Miles Z Sterrett miles.sterrett at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 17:50:31 BST 2008

Mr. Nelson -
  Thank you very much.  I ran into a similar situation recently, and didn't
know exactly what was going on (aside from some log files were way out of
hand).  I didn't get a chance to look into it further because, of course,
everything else was going wrong, too.  HA!

  Again, thanks for the information.

MilesZS