[ubuntu-us-in] Help with newest Distro

Jeremiah Dodds jeremiah.dodds at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 05:15:21 BST 2008

On Fri, Aug 8, 2008 at 10:13 PM, DJ Gregory <darrell.e.gregory at gmail.com>wrote:

> Its as follows
> SPC Gregory II Darrell E
> B Co 44th ESB
> FOB Delta
> APO AE 09317
> Take care all!  And thank you again!
> DJ
>   I'll certainly send you some software. I really don't know what type of
stuff would be useful (or at least used) over there, but there's all kinds
of neat-stuff to show off. Maybe a CD/DVD (or a few) of just an assortment
of stuff, from nerdy-educational material to games?

Bah, we should all send some install discs and maybe an extra software disc,
I'm sure it would be entertaining for everyone at the very least.

On Fri, Aug 8, 2008 at 11:07 PM, Keith Karnafel <keith at karnafel.com> wrote:

Sorry I transposed the D and J, DJ.

Oh thank goodness. I was pretty confused for a second there.