[ubuntu-us-in] (no subject)

Nick Westerhausen ngs.representative at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 01:18:18 BST 2008

Dual booting is a great idea. I did it. But, I like Ubuntu so much I
basically stopped using XP. If you need some help doing it, let me know.
With a dual boot, the option comes up everytime you start your computer to
which kernel you want to run. It automatically chooses the most recently
installed one, however. (ten second timer that aborts on user imput)

On Mon, Apr 28, 2008 at 7:38 PM, Thomas <sstarchaser08 at gmail.com> wrote:

>  I don't really know if this is the correct place to e-mail any
> questions.... I'm thinking of installing your software and dual booting with
> my Windows XP.... Convince me that there won't be any chance of me losing my
> XP Operating System...
>
> thanks,
> TOM

In love,