[ubuntu-us-in] Hardy Release Party - please RSVP!

Keith Karnafel keith at karnafel.com
Thu Apr 10 17:20:57 BST 2008

On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 1:06 AM, Rob Ludwick <rob at rcludw.no-ip.org> wrote:

> Go on and take the jump, it's a wiki.
>
> If we don't like what you did, we can either revert it back to a
> previous revision, or fix it ourselves.  That's why wiki's are cool.
>
> As far as the table goes... add a line at the bottom and then just
> putting the entries of the fields between || marks.
>
> So it looks something like this:
>
> || 1,234 || S. Claus || ... || ... || ... ||   (and so on)
>
> If you don't know or don't want to provide an answer, just leave a space
> between the vertical bars.
>
> --R

Thanks for the"how to." I figured that out but thought I was missing an
easier way, such as an input for basic HTML table. Like I said wasn't sure
if I would mess things up or have to go through several revisions to make it
look right. ( I see 50 typos after I hit send on email and so believe same
for the wiki.) I think my point still holds true that some will surely not
go through the effort which, perhaps I'm mistaken, will slow down the growth
of Ubuntu Indiana Loco or at least limit participation in activities. In my
askewed mind there ought to be banners around welcoming everyone. Sure I
know that's not logistically or financially possible but just my one cent,
and I know this is such a minor thing.

Anyway, again thanks for the "how to." Now I know I'm supposed to do it that
way.

- K