[ubuntu-us-in] T-shirts

Michael Schultheiss schultmc at cinlug.org
Tue Sep 4 17:37:39 BST 2007

Daniel Dunn wrote:
> On 9/4/07, Pawsitive Results <[1]pawsitiveresults at gmail.com > wrote:
> > Hooray! And it sounds like, even if I can't make LinuxFest, at least
> > I'll be able to have the shirt for Norwood's Linux Hypervisor's
> > first agility trial <G> Try to make one of the options a heather
> > gray or oatmeal shirt, please! Standard men's shirts are FINE, but
> > "white clothing" + "high-drive border collies" tends to not work our
> > real well for me. Heck, "white clothing" + "lunch" is challenge
> > enough!
>
> Heck the logo would look real good on BLACK :) cough cough

Ask and ye shall receive:

http://www.cafepress.com/inloco is ready and has shirts in several
colors being sold at cost (i.e. without markup).  Colors include Value
White, White, Ash Grey, Natural, Light Blue, Black, Cardinal, Navy,
Military Green, Red, Royal, Brown, and Charcoal.

Let me know if you have any suggestions, otherwise get your shirt(s) and
see you at OLF!