[ubuntu-us-in] Gutsy Release Party

Jason Corfman computers at corfyscorner.com
Mon Oct 15 04:14:09 BST 2007

I think my wife and I will be there. Our weekends can be kinda hectic
sometimes, and things have a tendency to pop up at the last minute, but
as of right now, we plan on being there.

BTW, I upgraded to Gutsy RC last night/this morning. I haven't had much
time to play around with it yet (I was out of the house most of the
day). As a Kubuntu user, though, I must say that I don't care too much
for Dolphin, but maybe it will grow on me.

Jason "Corfy" Corfman