[ubuntu-us-in] Gutsy Release Party

Rob Ludwick rob at rcludw.no-ip.org
Sat Oct 13 03:40:09 BST 2007

I used MS S&T two summers ago (2006) while I was driving around Northern
California.

I also used a Garmin C550 this summer on a trip to North Carolina.

There's really no comparison here, I would rather have the Garmin with
me on long drives.  That and I don't have to haul around a laptop
either.

--R