[ubuntu-us-in] Consulting franchise idea

Brian Fahrlander brian at fahrlander.net
Tue Oct 9 16:49:19 BST 2007

Daniel Dunn wrote:
> Sounded good till i read you were from Evansville...
> then i thought to myself... DAMN there goes my market

     Just to be clear; Evansville's a market of 300,000.  If there is
only one person in three with a computer, this leaves "only" 100,000
computers to be serviced.  That's enough for 100 cells of
single-proprietors to operate their businesses.  There's lots of room,
and getting bigger!

     And depending on our mutual situations, it might be possible to
provide 24x7 support by teaming up; I tend to work nights for some
reason, and most people work days. I can be the day-guy and you can be
the night guy for answering questions.  As to actual therapy on these
machines, I'm not sure.  But it's something we can work out, if you're
interested.