[ubuntu-us-in] Time for a change

Daniel Dunn dan.dunn.16.62 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 20:29:06 GMT 2007

I need to recant my previous statement. I decided to learn Python
first, then I plan to move to Ruby, Perl, or C#. I have not decided
yet.
I went to the local Barnes and Noble and picked up Oreilly's Learning
Python 3rd edition (covers python 2.5) by Mark Lutz ISDN-10:
0-596-51398-4.
If anyone has any other suggestions for Python reading material,
Please let me know.